Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sports Camp!

Came back from sports camp yesterday.. It was very fun!! My group "Inca" was a very enthusiatic group and all of them were very fun and funny people!
I was so proud being One of their Gls and all of us really had a crazy time in sports camp.. Sometimes taking care of them maybe be tough, but all was worthwhile in the end..
Inca got the overall best group in Sports Camp 09/10 and that proves us all to be the Champions!!
Though i was injured and vadly sunburnt in the camp, it was a good shiok to mingle with the freshies and make some friends with the juniors before the school reopen(:
Now the next camp to look forward to is the EE division Camp, another chance to be a GL and know new freshies!(Hope their nice freshies too like those in sports camp =p)

And my results are out!! My Gpa was 2.63.. compared to last sem it drop by 0.03! LOL..
It was generally okay to me, cause i expected it to be worse.. Oh well, at least i didn't have to forward any of my modules(:

No comments:

Post a Comment