Monday, March 9, 2009

My injuries are healed!!

Finally, i've decided to update.. Been resting for a week plus after the skating incident.. But i did go out a few times when my injuries were better.. This was the only period of my LIFE i stayed so much at home! my god..
I shall post 2 photo's on the gathering last sat with some AVT peeps(:


We ate at Fish&Co. This is my New York's FishNChips=)


JJ's slipper got caught in the escalator and ended up like this!O.o



Though my injuries are healed.. There are still pink spots on my face..so i need to go and tann myself and get back to my nice tanned colour!
And now i can go out everyday again(: So guys if you wanna hang out do call me ok?=)
Going to cs awhile before going for movie with vincent and friends later. bb!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment