Sunday, August 9, 2009

National Day Urban!!

Went urbaning (meaning to skate in public) with Np Inline Skate Club today and it was damn fun! We met at Ion orchard at 3pm, started skating from there too plaze sing, to parkway, to bugis, to lavender, to kallang stadium den ecp.. me n my cliques decided to leave from kallang after eating dinner cos we didn't intend to follow the club to East coast park for overnight..

Anw the club stopped at kallang stadium to have some fun with a extremely Steep and Long 3 storey high slope~ I tried going down from the 1st storey, it went fine.. from the 2nd storey, i braked a little before going straight all the way, and was fine too, the 3rd try i went from 2nd storey agian but this time i didn't brake, it dont know why but i was stupid enough to lean my body backwards before reaching flat ground, so i have a butt plant! It was damn painful man, it was like a lorry slammed u in the butt, my palms were bleeding, forearms too.. My butt, i think its starting to swell. Well, it was fun anw, and i'm proud to say that at least i accomplished the slope=D
ate at kallang leisure mall, went arcade play, left at ard 10, bla bla.. reached home at 11.10 and i realised my aircon was F****** spoilt!! Now i only can use the fan, and its so blo*** hot today!! Somemore due the my injured palms i cant even bathe properly~ Omfg.
Too tired to continue blogging, got to go get some ice cold drinks and off i go to DOTA. Bye!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment