Saturday, February 21, 2009

Finally, Exams are officially over!! (:

I think i flung my AEL paper, i simply have no idea of what is on the paper =( but nevermind, what's over is over! So now what i should do is to enjoy to the fullest!!=)

After the paper most of our class ppl went to Central at Clarke Quay for lunch! When we reached there was only one restaurant which luqman was eat, but some of us was dying the taste the jap food there(including me), so we split up..

We went to "Waraku", and the rest went to the "Fish market" (its the restaurant's name ok~) , and the jap food in Waraku was POWER~(:

Here are some photos!
(I forgot to take my cheese potato anw,super hot melting cheese!YUM.. )


Gary looking hungrily at his food!


My tasty teriyaki chicken don(:


I'm not sure what this is,but its tasty la=)


Onion and thick gravy udon!Yumm..


Hannah's super huge Cha Soba(:

Chen Chian's gravy udon(:



Eric's Cheese cream udon!


The bowl's are bigger than our heads!O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment